[Question #441859]: force chain width (interaction between polyhedras)

Dear all,

        I made one polyhedral simulation and exported the interactions by using:

        vtkExporter.exportInteractions(ids=intrs, what=[('forceN','i.phys.normalForce')])

        The vtk file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8djbc3fmruxym4r/cyclic.vtk?dl=0

        I can get the force chain in Paraview. However, I can not adjust the width of the force chains correspond to the magnitude of the forces. Anyone could give me some help to present the force chain with different width?

        Thanks!