Re: [Question #432848]: yade compiled installation in a redhat cluster

hanzj is still having a problem:
hello ,Thoeni and all:
Yeah,
I try that.
1)here is my cmake
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk -DNOSUFFIX=ON -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/apps/lib/gcc-4.7.1/bin/gcc -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/apps/lib/gcc-4.7.1/bin/g++ -DDEBUG=1 -DENABLE_GUI=OFF -DENABLE_CGAL=OFF -DENABLE_GTS=OFF -DBOOST_ROOT=/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0  -Dboost_INCLUDE_DIRS=/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/include -Dboost_LIBRARY_DIRS=/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib  -DENABLE_GTS=OFF -DENABLE_GL2PS=OFF -DENABLE_GUI=OFF -DEIGEN3_INCLUDE_DIR=/apps/lib/eigen/eigen-eigen-36fd1ba04c12 -DENABLE_VTK=OFF

is the -DDEBUG=1, right?

2)Another information is that I comment the cmakelist.txt minieigen and
tkinter to make the compilation succeed. can I do that ?

3)and the make stage as follows:
-- Version is set to 2016.06a
-- GSL using pkgconfig
-- WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro, use FindPkgConfig
-- PKGCONFIG() indicates that gts is not installed (install the package which contains gts.pc if you want to support this feature)
FindGTS.cmake: gts-config/pkg-config gts not found. Please set it manually. GTS_CONFIG=GTS_CONFIG-NOTFOUND
-- ERROR: GTS was not found.
-- Could NOT find GL2PS (missing:  GL2PS_LIBRARY GL2PS_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- CGAL not found.
-- Boost version: 1.54.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   python
--   thread
--   filesystem
--   iostreams
--   regex
--   serialization
--   system
--   date_time
--   Boost_VERSION: 105400
--   Boost_LIB_VERSION: 1_54
--   Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS: /apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/include
--   Boost_LIBRARIES: /apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_python.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_thread.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_filesystem.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_iostreams.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_regex.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_serialization.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_system.so/apps/lib/boost_1_54_0/lib/libboost_date_time.so
-- Found Eigen3, version: 3.2.3
-- Disable vectorization
-- Found OpenMP
-- PFVFLOW depends on CGAL, attempting to turn ENABLE_CGAL ON
-- GMP libs: /usr/lib64/libgmp.so /usr/lib64/libgmpxx.so
-- CGAL not found.
-- GMP libs: /usr/lib64/libgmp.so /usr/lib64/libgmpxx.so
-- CGAL NOT found
-- CGAL NOT found: PFVFLOW disabled
-- Could NOT find Cholmod (missing:  CHOLMOD_LIBRARIES CHOLMOD_INCLUDE_DIR AMD_LIBRARY CAMD_LIBRARY COLAMD_LIBRARY CCOLAMD_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find OpenBlas (missing:  OPENBLAS_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find Metis (missing:  METIS_INCLUDE_DIR METIS_LIBRARY)
-- Missing dependency for LINSOLV, disabled
LBMFLOW is still experimental, building and running LBM engine are at your own risk!
Yade will be installed to /home/luxy/Yade/install
-- Suffix is set to
-- LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH is set to lib64
-- runtimePREFIX is set to /home/luxy/Yade/install
-- ===========================================================
-- Yade configured with following features: Odeint OpenMP LBMFLOW
-- Disabled features: VTK GTS GUI CGAL PFVFLOW LINSOLV SPH LIQMIGRATION GL2PS MASK_ARBITRARY PROFILING PotentialParticles
-- Debug build
-- ===========================================================
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/luxy/Yade/build

is the build stage, ok?

4)after build and installation I try ./yade -h I can not find how to use debug mode.
like:
--no-gdb Do not show backtrace when yade crashes (only effec-
tive with –debug)
and try ./yade it occurred :segmentation fault.
[luxy@ln1 bin]$ ./yade -h
usage: yade [options] [ simulation.xml[.bz2] | script.py [script options]]

Yade: open-source platform for dynamic compuations. It is an extensible open-
source framework for discrete numerical models, focused on Discrete Element
Method. The computation parts are written in c++ using flexible object model,
allowing independent implementation of new algorithms and interfaces. Python
is used for rapid and concise scene construction, simulation control,
postprocessing and debugging. Available features: ['Odeint', 'OpenMP',
'LBMFLOW']. Homepage http://www.yade-dem.org, code hosted at
http://www.launchpad.net/yade.

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -v, --version         Print version and exit.
  -j THREADS, --threads THREADS
                        Number of OpenMP threads to run; defaults to 1.
                        Equivalent to setting OMP_NUM_THREADS environment
                        variable.
  --cores CORES         Set number of OpenMP threads (as \-\-threads) and in
                        addition set affinity of threads to the cores given.
                        Please provide a string with comma-separated core-ids.
  --update UPDATESCRIPTS [UPDATESCRIPTS ...]
                        Update deprecated class names in given script(s) using
                        text search & replace. Changed files will be backed up
                        with ~ suffix. Exit when done without running any
                        simulation.
  --nice NICE           Increase nice level (i.e. decrease priority) by given
                        number.
  -x                    Exit when the script finishes
  -n                    Run without graphical interface (equivalent to
                        unsetting the DISPLAY environment variable)
  --test                Run regression test suite and exit; the exists status
                        is 0 if all tests pass, 1 if a test fails and 2 for an
                        unspecified exception.
  --checks              Run a series of user-defined check tests as described
                        in /yade/scripts/checks-and-tests/checks/README
  --performance         Starts a test to measure the productivity
  -l IMPLIBRARIES       import libraries at startup before importing yade
                        libs. May be used when the ordering of imports matter
                        (see e.g. https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/1183402
                        /comments/3). The option can be use multiple times, as
                        in "yade -llib1 -llib2"

I find somebody else come across kind of thing ,like:
[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/294790

I do not have the total administrator privilege so I have to set the path. It is a bit tough for me.
So if bother you, I feel sorry.
Thank you very much.

Han Zhijian