[Question #452277]: FlowEngine producing segmentation fault after removing particles

While using FlowEngine engine to simulate a fluid flow inside a cubic assembly of spherical particles, I tried to remove some particles from the simulation (those blocked on the downstream side of my sample) with O.bodies.erase(id). In some cases (but not always) this result in a segmentation fault...

So far I didn't figure out from where the comes from albeit I don't get any error if I restrict my removal procedure to particles in the middle of the downstream face of my cube...

At first, I thought it was because I didn't update the triangulation, so I added flow.updateTriangulation=True in my script but without any sucess...

If you have some ideas I would be more than grateful!

Best
Antoine