[Question #455796]: Local energy dissipation

Hello Yade users,

I implement the mathematical equation for different enegetic components and the calculation is correct.
The energy calulation is performed in the simulated system globally.
The dissipated energy are cracks energy, damping energy and friction energy.
In my case, i simulate the compression test (uniaxial and triaxial) and i calculate the different energetic components during the simulation.
I compare my results (dissipated energy) with the results obtained in experimental test performed by Wassermann (2009) in the ore-iron. I remark that my dissipated energy (cracks energy) is more important than the dissipated energy obtained by Wassermann.
Wassermann obtain the dissipated energy by the AE sensors putted on the sample.
So i want to calculate the dissipated energy in the same zone on which Wassermann put his sensors.
Is that possible ?
In the link below you find the Wassemann's paper published in 2009

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=q88Ik1lGqX5cOp93Xfd

Best regards.
Jabrane.