Re: [Question #465653]: export dissipated energy in a vtk files

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hello Jabrane,

You just have to add a column in the crack file that is generated from
the simulation (the one where are defined their position, type, time of
occurrence, etc... in JCFPM source files) and then to add an attribute
in the dedicated VTK recorder (VtkRecorder source files). I did it
already but I guess I did not commit my changes. I'll do it asap but I
have to say that the results might be disappointing as cracks of similar
origin (tensile or shear) are usually associated to similar energy
values and finally it is generally more pertinent to visualise their
type (tensile of shear).

Luc