[Question #466547]: vetletDist is set to 0 because no spheres were found

i had installed yadedaily in my unbuntu 14.0 system. When i operates the example script-bouncing sphere, gravity deposition or oedometric test, the same error confuses me a lot.

in the terminal i input "yadedaily bouncing.py"
(bouncing sphere.py is
O.bodies.append([
    sphere(center=(0,0,0),radius=.5,fixed=True),
    sphere((0,0,2),.5)
])
O.engines=[
    ForceResetter(),
    InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
    InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
        [Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]
    ),
    NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81),damping=0.1)
]
O.dt=.5e-4*PWaveTimeStep()
O.saveTmp()
)
the error is
"ERROR /data/trunk/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:240 action: verletDist is set to 0 because no spheres were found. It will result in suboptimal performances, consider setting a positive verletDist in your script.
WARN  /data/trunk/pkg/dem/Shop_01.cpp:423 PWaveTimeStep: PWaveTimeStep has not found any suitable spherical body to calculate dt. dt is set to 1.0"

but when i type the same commands by hand, the error would be disappear.

so i don't know why the phenomena happen?

thank you.