Re: [Question #466297]: PeriodicFlowEngine - periodicity is broken

Matari Matari confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello Bruno,

thank you very much. Using your script and increasing duplicateThreshold
to 2.5 works well.

I did not get the script by someone else. As initial script I used your tutorial case "oedometer.py" for the FlowEngine. To append the walls I used your example script periodicSandPile.py. Regarding boundary conditions and cohesion I found some answers in the launchpad and in the Yade documentation.
The idea of using high cohesive contacts to fix the spheres at the top plane I took from the "Microscopic origins of shear stress in dense fluid-grain mixtures" (by Marzougui, Chareyre, Chauchat).

Regards,

Matari