Re: [Question #515323]: convergence using HydrodynamicsLawLBM

Luc Sibille proposed the following answer:
> some average vector velocity in order to determine my simulation is in steady state or not.
it is more or less what ConvergenceThreshold should do.

>   Otherwise, my simulation will go forever...right?
Yes, but is a steady state flow reachable for the physical problem you
are studing? If not then something as ConvergenceThreshold is useless.

Luc