Re: [Question #515323]: convergence using HydrodynamicsLawLBM

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
>A possible alternative for your problem would be to use de FlowEgine

I would not suggest this for a question like "I want to know the dependency between permeability and PSD".
Actually I would love to know how well FlowEngine can predict permeability with exotic particle size distributions, because it was benchmarked only vs. specific bi-disperse mixtures. I would thus not take it as a trustable prediction of real things for arbitrary PSD, presently. A direct CFD method such as LBM makes more sense in this situation IMO.
Bruno