Re: [Question #537735]: Error Stl import

Felipe requested more information:
Hello Jan,

I am supporting Luis's questions to provide feedback on this issue.
Regarding your questions, we are using on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS too and Yade
2017.01a-11-11c276f~xenial .

Hello Bruno,

Regarding your question, we have already tried with ./ and complete path.
I will model a new stl to verify your point.

On more comments to both of you guys,

Just in case, I have opened either file and script on Ubuntu 14.10 on my
personnal computer and it worked. Moreover, in the past, we had opened a
similiar questions when the last update was to reinstall either ubuntu
and yade programs.

https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/446239 (Felipe)

After that, we decided to open a new question to this issue.

Really thanks for advance support.

Cheeres,

Felipe