Re: [Question #556907]: Apply cohesive interaction on JCFpmMat

Description changed to:
Hi all,

I've been trying to model a triaxial test using JCFpmMat. This is the
method I'm using now to apply cohesions:

    for i in O.interactions:
        if isinstance(O.bodies[i.id1].shape,Sphere) and isinstance(O.bodies[i.id2].shape,Sphere):
            i.phys.isCohesive = True
            radmin=min(O.bodies[i.id1].shape.radius,O.bodies[i.id2].shape.radius)
            i.phys.FnMax = normalAdhesion * 3.141593 * radmin * radmin
            i.phys.FsMax = shearAdhesion * 3.141593 * radmin * radmin

This does not satisfy me because:
1. I can't visualize broken interactions in  this way. At the end of the test, the interactions that showed "isBroken" only make up about 5%
2. I can't remodel the result in the following paper: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022509612002268
I tried the "sandstone" parameters in Table 3. (value of "c" as "normalAdhesion", and "t" as "shearAdhesion") And results didn't show up  the same.

I believe there is an alternative way to apply cohesion other than edit
the value of  i.phys.FnMax. Is it true?