Re: [Question #556997]: How to compute average contact radius

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hello,

to get a relevant answer, please read and follow [1], I think point 6 is very close to this question. Specifically:
- please give more information on your problem. E.g. I use 1,000 or 10,000,000 particles etc.
- please provide a complete MWE such that we can try it
- I guess contactRadius is added by you in C++ files? if so please also provide the source code, the problem might be there
- information "But it don't work" has no value. Please give more information how did you modify _utils.cpp and why it didn't work (some errors? still took a lot of time?)

short source files / pieces of code can be copy-paste to the message,
but larger files is better to upload somewhere and send a link

> And how can I get it by C++ file?(Ps: I have modified '_utils
file'.But it don't work)

the easiest way is to write the loop inside _utils.cpp, here we are
waiting to your response :-)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask