Re: [Question #562190]: Change about Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp

Gastbye Liu posted a new comment:
Thanks for your reply!

After your advise, I made some output on datafile, which contains O.iterations.id1 and O.iterations.id2. I compared the version output on the same condition.  On the first time step,  the difference is clear. The two version's output data is same but the order changed.  ( The first step don't use my Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp. )
When I use my new.cpp do calculation, then the second step has wrong data and the wrong data is more and more as the timestep grows.

What should I do? Make change on my new.cpp ?