Re: [Question #562190]: Change about Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp

Gastbye Liu is still having a problem:
Hi:

Many Thanks to your reply! You are very lovely!

I have compared many code. For example, comparing  "Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp" (Yade's version is 1.07) and "Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp"(Yade's version is 2017.07a) , it's  all the same.
 And then I changed the function content in "Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom_new.cpp" (Yade's version is 2017.07a) and made the funtion's code are just the same like the code in " Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp" . The values don't have "nan" at all.  It comes out to me that maybe my new.cpp have bugs.  Next I plan to make some output(such as 'Vector3r cl' and so on) to terminal in the new.cpp to check every step.

Jan,what do you mean?  What's the meaning of define some scenarios?
Change different algothrim in new.cpp?