Re: [Question #575488]: Unexpected unbalancedForce when loading jcfpmMat sphere from txt file

weijy confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Luc

Thank you for your kind and detailed reply. I appreciate it very much.

I didn't mean to "create a dense sample and run internal compaction again". At first, I tried to start deviate loading immediately after I load the packing from the txt file. But the result showed weird( I don't remember specifically how). So I doubt that this reloaded packing is not stable as I thought I would be. I checked in this way:
1. Create a dense sample with confining pressure
2. Save the position and radii of each sphere in txt file
3. Open a new simulation, load the packing from the txt file, and apply exactly the same confining pressure, same materials, same engines...etc. And see what happens.

And here comes the question above.

I'm aware that the mechanical state can't be directly reloaded in this
way. But since the txt file was saved at a stable state, the sphere
position& size and their material properties should be able to decide
the forces. Isn't it enough to reload the mechanical state?