Re: [Question #250196]: undrained triax test of fully saturated material (using TriaxialStressController and FlowEngine)

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Sorry for late reply... for the record:
1/ custom ones, I have no general answer
2/ I think maintaining constant volume by manipulating the imposed pressure does not play very well with incompressibility
3/ switching to compressible scheme does not imply to change other parameters, no. It is more the other way around: the stability of the incompressible scheme requires the smallest timestep, for instance. So switching to compressible should be 100% safe in general.