Re: [Question #580450]: Applying differents force values

Hi Felipe,
thanks for the complete scripts. I have tried them and did not find anything wrong. Just to summarize:

> I have found divergences when i have apply the force on the surface and then I read the value that i recorded.
> When I read the force, I noticed that the applied values were different from 200.

it is simply because read force and applied force are intrinsically
different values, see my previous comments (you don't read the applied
(=prescribed)  force, you read total force applied on the body
(=prescribed force+forces from interactions)

> is it the correct way to apply the force on the surface? How can i be
sure that i really applied the force value on the surface?

yes, it is the correct way. You can be sure because you used the command
:-) You can also use O.forces.permF(someId) to check if a perment force
is set on body with id=someId (you can use this command to get
prescribed force and save it, maybe this is what you wanted from the
ForceRecorder?).

cheers