Re: [Question #586294]: Uniform Traction Boundary

Gary Pekmezi posted a new comment:
Thank you for your suggestion Bruno.

I currently need to run small deformation simulations, however I may
need to simulate larger deformations in later and either way the
"concave hull" approach seems like it would be more robust. So I'd like
to inquire about the "algorithmic blocks" you reference.

My initial idea for the hull is as follows. Perhaps I periodically call
TesselationWrapper to mesh the domain then traverse the exterior of it
to find the boundary. Then I suppose I  can apply a force directly on
the particle. By the way, I am not familiar with ServoPIDController,
might it be a better way to apply force on the boundary particles than
setPermF?

Thanks,
Gary