Re: [Question #590359]: Error running with Capillary Example

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Re-hi Hien, and welcome back to YADE,

I still do not know which python script (from
examples/capillaryLaplaceYoung folder) you tried ;-) but Yade 1.07 seems
to me way too old to work with the current capillary files.

To be sure, ask for "CapillaryPhys().dict()" (I hope to avoid any typo
here, as I'm currently on Windows) in your YADE terminal to check all
possible attributes of this class in your version. If "nn11" [*] is not
present, it confirms your Yade version is too old (or your capillary
files too recent) for things to work.

(To be precise, your capillary C++ code is probably unable to deal with
the recently added data in capillary files, such as this nn11)

Jerome

[*] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.CapillaryPhys.nn11