Re: [Question #593653]: How to simulate a sinusoidal-shaped pressure condition at the top boundary of the packing

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello Deng,

Can you please post a minimum working example so I can run it on my
computer?

Have you identified that the waveAction is the reason you are getting
the error? Or do you also get this error when waveAction=false? Consider
trying to narrow down the source of the problem to one or two lines of
code (e.g. when I add *this* the code breaks, when I remove *this* the
code works). This will make it easier for me to help you.

In order to help you here, we need more information. Please read through
this [1] to get an idea of the information that is helpful.

Best,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask