Re: [Question #599179]: Capillary contact law

Amiya Prakash Das is still having a problem:
Sorry if i understood wrongly, at (delta)n = 0, fn=fcap (right...), then
for (delta)n > 0; fn increases with delta. The problem i faced was when
i compared the capillary stresses (i used capillary get tensor) with
contact stresses (get stress tensor), the capillary stresses were very
small and remained almost same for the entire loading path. The stresses
at boundary matched with my contact stresses. So based on what i got i
can say that there was not much contribution due the capillary for
isotropic compression.

Please correct me, if am thinking in wrong direction.

Thanks