Re: [Question #599179]: Capillary contact law

Amiya Prakash Das is still having a problem:
I am using particle radius ( monosized) as 0.02 mm (E = 50 MPa). I
generated my packing with sigmaiso= 15 kPa for a porosity 0.40 and then
introduced the capillary pressure and further loaded my packing
isotropically to achieve a target pressure of 1500 kPa.

I have done otherwise too, at particle assembly itself i introduced
liquid bridges and isotropically compressed to a target porosity of 0.40
at sigmaiso = 15 kPa. and then loaded to 1500 kPa. In both the cases i
got same response independent of my capillary pressure.

Thanks