Re: [Question #599179]: Capillary contact law

Amiya Prakash Das is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answers....

@Christian, even i got similar results, when my penetrations depths are
positive (isotropic compression case) the capillary forces remain
constant. So if i compare two scenarios having different capillary
pressure, then my void ratio-log p (where p is the mean contact stress)
relation is same irrespective of initial capillary pressure, since my kn
is constant and moreover Fcap is very small. Unlike your results my Fcap
values are much smaller, which might be another reason. Please confirm
whether my understanding is right or not.

So, probably i would consider Bruno's suggestion, to increase the
surface tension and come back with some data over this problem.

Thanks

Amiya