Re: [Question #599692]: How to plot the generated z direction force on facet

drasszkusz is still having a problem:
I'm sorry for writing an other question here, but it's strongly
connected to this topic.

I have found the ids of the bottom of the cylinder. They are 449, 446, 443,...
I have changed 'something' to these numbers like: bottomID = ring[449,446,443...], but Yade says that they are tuples, not integers. Okay, I get that. So I thought that I will name all of them alone, but before that I tried to write only one number in the [], then it says:

   bottomID=ring[449]
IndexError: list index out of range

I'm sure they are the right ids, because I tracked them in qt -> Display
-> the id option on.

What should I do?