Re: [Question #593653]: How to simulate a sinusoidal-shaped pressure condition at the top boundary of the packing

bin deng confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your patience. It's very kind of you.
I have tried to modify my code many times according to your example, but it still can't succeed to simulate what I want.
It seem  be a long way, and I will keep learning. Anyway, I really appreciate your help. You are the first person to guide me here and resolved my problem.

Best,
Deng