[Question #605740]: contact law between two particles : normal interaction

Hello Yade users,

I try to change the normal interaction law between particles to make the rock sample less brittle.
My actual contact law is governed by JCFpm laws.
In the article of Scholtès and Donzé [1], i found a contact law in the normal direction which i think that it can limite the brittleness of rock sample (Fig 1 in [1]).
I search in this contact law in the normal interaction in the different contact law but i don't find it.
Also, i searched in the different contributions for the different laws but i don't find this contact law.
Can you show me the specific code section which govern this contact law.

[1]: https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=afQQ74EoCQ5ZIy35Iz1

Best regards.
Jabrane.