Re: [Question #611087]: I got a wrong damage ratio

Huihuang Xia is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer, but put the numBroCohBonds=0 inside the damageRatio() function is reallly a big mistake. You can refer to https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/432617, in this question, it was stated that put the numBroCohBonds=0 inside the damageRatio() function led to a initialization of numBroCohBonds to zero each time.
Damage ratio is the fraction of bonds broken relative to the total number of bonds originally created. In each time step, some new bonds broke, and number of bonds broken in damage ratio must be a sum of broken bonds in all time step before current time step.  Thus, I still need an answer.

Huihuang Xia