[Question #622864]: import gmsh force element

I have a few of questions:

1.)  The ForceRecorder has four outputs (not including time). I assume, they are x,y,z, and total magnitude of force. Is that correct? In that order?

2.) The ymport can import tetrahedral meshes in .ele format. What program makes though files? I use gmsh and use .inp files. Can I import an .inp (tetrahedral) mesh file?

3.) If I do import a tetrahedral mesh file, would the ForceRecorder record and output the forces on all the elements in the file? Or only on the object as a whole? If not, is there a way to get an output of the forces on each element?

Thanks!