[Question #623658]: how to set the shape of a rigid boundary as a rectangle

Hi everyone:

I am new to Yade and python and I am trying to simulate a rigid rectangle plate and moving it as a blade. I found I can simulate a rigid boundary as a triangle as following:
O.bodies.append(facet([(0,0,0),(2,0,1),(0,0,1)]))
But I found it cannot form a rectangle by adding one more point.
Can someone tell me how to modify it or using other approach?
Thank you so much and wish have a good day!

Regards,
Ting