[Question #626656]: gravity deposition computation time

I am a new user of YADE since one Week. I try to test the gravity_deposition example of the tutorial with real physical values and units. I work with a 50ym metallic powder. This particule size conduce to a really small step time (<1e-8) and so very long simulation times  (with a decent number of particules).
Ddo you have advices to accelerate the simulation without loosing information.

Best Regards