Re: [Question #629120]: why I cannot control the consolidation process when I choose a certain PSD?

ting is still having a problem:
Hi Robert:

Sorry for delay reply.
Yes, what I mean is the soil particles seem always fixed in the original coordinate. So, when I try to simulate the consolidation process, the particles do not move as the direction I set. So, the consolidation process became invalid and during the soil cutting process, the particles still keep in the initial coordinate. The plate I simulated cannot cutting along the direction I set, although the force acted on the plate can still be recorded. However, it is unvalued. But, this problem will not happen when I do not set a specific PSD.
So, that's my largest problem. Thank you so much for replying me!

Regards,
Ting Lu