[Question #631147]: fail to check the permF I applied

Every time I want to check the permanent force I applied on the sphere using the function  O.forces.permF, I will meet the problem "ForceContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!"

I have tried to used it with the pyrunner,  like below for example

def printPermF():

	print O.forces.permF(7)[0]

O.engines = O.engines + [PyRunner(command='printPermF()',iterPeriod=200)]

It also fail.

So, could you please tell me how to check the permant force applied on the bodies?

Thank you very much.