Re: [Question #632015]: gravity for certain material instance

behzad posted a new comment:

Thanks Jan. It's a good idea. However, my concern is that this is supposed to cover future bodies as well.  What you suggest can take care of only already existing bodies.
Can we do similar thing but specify the material type (like let's say vaporMat which can be a FrictMat instance) so whenever a body with this material is created during iteration, it applies the anti-gravity force?

cheers