[Question #632699]: A simple question on selection of alphaKr and alphaKtw

CohFrictMat was used to model breakage of brittle materials, but I have no idea on how to select two parameters: alphaKr and alphaKtw.

In my previous simulations, I chose the default value (2.0) of alphaKr and alphaKtw. But the agglomerate created by bonding lots of cohesive sub-particles has a big plastic deformation rather than fragile breakage when this agglomerate impacting on a rigid wall.

Can you give me a hint to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,

Huihuang