[Question #634499]: interface problem Yade-Matlab

Hi everybody!!

I need to interface a Yade script with a Matlab one.

In particular i need to optimize some coefficients of my YADE model through a particle swarm optimization function in Matlab.
So i search a way to run the matlab function, in order that it will be able to send some inputs and run automatically a Yade model and than, though its outputs, return in matlab and so on, until the optimization is reached.

I search everywhere some example or some useful command but i don't find nothing..

Someone has already had a problem like this?

Thanks in advance

Alessandro