Re: [Question #643703]: Installation on centOS7 (loki pb)

Deepak proposed the following answer:
hi,

if you have compiled loki, you could go to trunk/cMake/FindLoki.cmake

and add your include dir in the FIND_PATH command :

FIND_PATH(LOKI_INCLUDE_DIR /path/'to/your/loki/include/loki/)

and  edit the FIND_LIBRARY command:
FIND_LIBRARY(LOKI_LIBRARY NAMES /path/'to/your/loki//lib)