[Question #643801]: a coupled finite-discrete element framework

Hi all,

In Ref[1], a coupled finite-discrete element framework by YADE is introduced and there is a user manual for it. However, I cannot find the source code of the framework. Is there anyone who use it? If the source code of the framework is released, I would like to try it.

Thanks,

Ryota

Ref:
[1] V.D.H. Tran. A COUPLED FINITE-DISCRETE ELEMENT FRAMEWORK
FOR SOIL-STRUCTURE INTERACTION ANALYSIS. (2013). digitool.library.mcgill.ca/thesisfile121469.pdf