Re: [Question #452277]: FlowEngine producing segmentation fault after removing particles

Antoine Wautier is still having a problem:
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I already tried "del flow1". I get an error
"NameError: name 'flow1' is not defined" however if I type just after
"flow1" I still get "<FlowEngine instance at 0x244998170>".

I also tried to redefine new engines with the same label 'flow'. However
if I repeat the operation many times and track the memory linked to my
process with htop it increases continuously.

Antoine