Re: [Question #645117]: Two phase model - capillary forces

Amiya Prakash Das is still having a problem:
I have done quite lot of experiments in unsaturated soils , so i am
clear about the experimental understanding and restriction. I found your
Two phase flow model very powerful, since it considers the matric
suction localisation, which is a big assumption in BBM, where the matric
suction in micro pores are in equilibrium with capillary suction in
macro pores. And  even this pore merging criteria is also very powerful
since it can accommodate changes in saturation level during isotropic
compression where at higher pressures the unsaturated curve meets with
saturated compression lines.

The only issue i have is that, i am very new to discrete element ,
though i know a bit of coding so i can certainly give it a shot, but
currently the code was not clear to me since there were few equations
that are not familiar to me. But i would like to develop upon this code.
Its really nice.

Thanks
Amiya