Re: [Question #645503]: compressed packing of a small number of aggregates

I am not falmiliar with makeClumpCloud at all.. but the first problem is
that clump disappearing and the only suspicious circumstance is that it
contains particles of two colors (unlike all other clumps). All othe
values (pos, vel, ori, mass, inertia ...) also seems ok.

I have tried to find particles with identical positions, there are a lot of them, which also might be a problem:
####### at the end of the code, without any run
ids = set(b.id for b in O.bodies)
sames = []
while ids:
   i = ids.pop()
   b = O.bodies[i]
   p = b.state.pos
   same = [i]
   iis = set(ids)
   for ii in iis:
      bb = O.bodies[ii]
      if bb.state.pos == p:
         same.append(ii)
         ids.discard(ii)
   if len(same)>1:
      print "bodies {} has identical pos".format(same)
      sames.append(same)
for i in sames[-1]:
   print O.bodies[i].state.pos
#######