[Question #647299]: About plotting the histogram for distribution of interaction directions

Dear all,
       I am conducting periodic-triaxial tests with YADE and intending to plot the rose histograms for  distribution of interaction directions during the triaxial compression test. I know the utils.plotDirecitons will do the work. But it only displays figures of distribution of interaction directions. Now, I want to get the specific interaction direction data which may be saved in a text file. And then I could plot the histograms using the output data by myself. But I don't know how to export the interaction direction data. Could you have any advice to me how to get the data and plot the rose histograms.
Regards,
hjz