[Question #647318]: How to generate particles in a cylinder given their mass distribution with size?

I have the total mass of the body and the particle distribution in the following manner:

Mass of particles(size: 2mm) = 40% of total
Mass of particles(size: 4mm) = rest

Given the specific density of the particle, I can calculate the mass of each particle. Now I have to append these particles to O.bodies using cylinder as a predicate such that they are randomly distributed in space. Please help!