[Question #647492]: YADE-OpenFOAM Coupling

I have 2 doubts:

1) My first doubt: I would like export the results about the CFD simulation with OpenFoam to Yade Dem, I talk about the one way simulation, where the OpenFoam export the results to Yade Dem. Is it possible if I use the ParaView to export the results? Or I can export using the OpenFoam?

2) My Second doubt is about the 2 ways simulation, where we have the Yade - OpenFoam coupling model. How can I creat this simulation?

Thanks,
ED