[Question #648259]: rotation of gravity or box?

I want to simulate a very slow inclinaison process of a box filled with spheres in order to observe the precursors of the avalanche process.
for that I can first fill a box with spheres and after do a rotation either of the gravity field (change gravity in x and z) or of the box by changing the orientation of all the walls.

but of course the way to calculate all the interactions between spheres, gravity and walls can generate different amplitudes of errors; so my question :
according to the internal calculation of Yade, is it better to tilt the gravity or the walls?

thanks for the answer.