[Question #648734]: DOFs of facetSphere

I intend to move a facetSphere  and get its velocity when it interacts with other elements in my simulation. But to my disappointment, its velocity keeps constant.

I have tried to read its source code, and got that facetSphere have a default  -- fixed=True. Consequently, I modify this 'fixed=True' to 'fixed=False', but the facetSphere disappears.

Besides, I have also tried another method. As facetSphere is fixed, its blockedDOFs = 'xyzXYZ' . Thus, I try to modify this one to "blockedDOFs = 'xzXZ'" (because I intend to get the velocity of facetSphere in y axis). But the facetSphere also disappears in my simulation.

Can you give me a hint or solution?

Thanks in advance,
Huihuang