Re: [Question #647318]: How to generate particles in a cylinder given their mass distribution with size?

Hashir Ahmad posted a new comment:
Hey Jan,

Sorry I was busy last week and couldn't reply. You have provided just
what I need. One thing though, the geometry keeps on changing when I run
the code multiple times. I thought it has something to do with the
Triaxial part, so I commented that portion. But then the code displays
nothing on the 3D model. The rest of the code seems fine and is
understandable.

Regards
Hashir