Re: [Question #650554]: Is something going on in the background when pack.randomDensePack() is used?

Thanks,
I think it has nothing to do with randomDensePack, but again with number of particles. Around 500k particles is relatively high number. In my case, e.g. when I rotate the view, the window "shadows", but after a while it turns OK again.
Does it recover also in your case, or does it freeze forever?