Re: [Question #652968]: Implementing Local Damping

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno,

I highly appreciate your kind attention toward my request. Many of your
answers are extremely helpful. I am currently working on writing the
code but still have some issues in energy terms and displacements (I am
trying to adapt what have been implemented for shear to rolling and
twisting but have some difficulties). I will be back soon to ask some
extra questions regarding my new issues.

Sincerely yours,

Nima