[Question #654392]: ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence

Hello Yade users,

I try to sample my microcracks to determinate the acoustic event during the simulation.
To reach my goal, i wrote a script "cracks_sampling.py". In the beginning of the script i try to import the microcracks data.
But i run the script, i obtain this error message :" ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence".
I understand that the origin of the problem is my microcracks data but i don't what i have to do to overcome this problem knowing that my microcracks data is 6.4 Mo.

You can download the script from this link : https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=xyFvdVA5UVm4mF1Rr11
You can download the cracks data from this link : https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=rmY3BBKtB9Vk9r6ryqT

Best regards.
Jabrane.