Re: [Question #654392]: ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence

Yor1 posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

Thank you for the response.
In fact, I got the problem and i resolve it this morning.
The origin of the problem is the manner of editing the txt file in the sources files (JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp).
For the traction cracks, these parameters are edited : iteration, X, Y, Z, Norm0, Norm1, Norm2, traction, shear Aperture, Time, Energy.
But for the shear cracks, just these parameters are edited : iteration, X,Y,Z, Norm0, Norm1, Norm2, traction, shear Energy.
So the error message is correct because i try to insert vectors of 10 element with vectors with 12 element.
I corrected this mistake of data editing.
And the script work very well.

Best regards.
Jabrane.